* In an increasingly global work environment, employee rights have rapidly moved forward. To protect organisations from the threat of expensive lawsuits and large compensation pay-outs,
* The workmen’s compensation insurance is the primary method by which an employer can demonstrate the ability to satisfy the obligations imposed by the worker’s compensation statutes. It is compensation payable under a scheme set out in the Workmen’s Compensation Act of India, monitored by the Ministry of Ladour.
* The policy covers statutory Liability of an employer for the death of or bodily injuries or occupational diseases sustained by workmen in the Insured’s immediate service and arising out of and in the course of employment.
* Employer’s Liability insurance covers for bodily injury to employees occurring within the scope of their employment when that Liability is not covered by worker’s compensation.
* The policy covers legal Liability of an employer under:
Protect Your most prescious Assets with insurance.