* Owners or bankers of goods in transit/shipment can cover the insurance
* Export and import shipments
* Goods in transit by rail sea road air or post
* Ggoods carried by coastal vessels plying between the various ports within the country
* Ccargo transported by small vessels or country craft over inland waters
* The policy covers loss/damage to the property insured due to:
* Fire or explosion; stranding sinking etc.
* Overturning derailment ( of land conveyance)
* Discharge of cargo at port of distress
* General average sacrifice salvage charges
* Earthquake lightning
* Washing overboard
* Sea lake river water
* Total loss of package lost overboard or dropped in loading or unloading
* War and SRCC is specifically covered
Are you ready for tomorrow? - Get Insured.